How to connect OffAlerts + Freedcamp
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and Freedcamp automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
New Monitor Event
Triggers when a new monitor event triggers.
automatically do this!
Creates a new comment for a task.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- New CommentTriggers when a comment is added to a task you are subscribed on.Trigger
- Task Assigned to MeTriggers when a new or existing task is assigned to you.Trigger
- Task CompletedTriggers when a task is marked as completed.Trigger
- Add CommentCreates a new comment for a task.Action
- Add Discussion CommentCreates a new comment for a discussion.Action
- Create ProjectCreates a new project in a project group.Action
- Create TaskCreates a new task in a task list.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts + Freedcamp.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.