How to connect OffAlerts + Flutterwave
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and Flutterwave automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
New Monitor Event
Triggers when a new monitor event triggers.
automatically do this!
Create Payment Plan
Creates a new payment plan.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- Cancel SubscriptionTriggers when a subscription is cancelled.Trigger
- New SubscriptionTriggers when a new subscription is added.Trigger
- New TransactionTriggers when a new transaction is added.Trigger
- New TransferTriggers when a new transfer is added.Trigger
- Create Payment PlanCreates a new payment plan.Action
- Create TransferCreates a new transfer.Action
- Find TransactionFind a transaction by the transaction id or payment reference.Action
Find a transfer by the transfer reference.
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts + Flutterwave.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.