How to connect OffAlerts + FluidSurveys
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and FluidSurveys automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- New Contact CreatedA new contact has been created.Trigger
- New Invite CreatedA new invite has been created.Trigger
- New Survey Quota ReachedA survey quota has been reached.Trigger
- New Report CreatedA new report has been created.Trigger
- New Completed ResponseTriggered when a new response has been fully completedTrigger
- New Survey CreatedA new survey has been created.Trigger
- Create ContactCreate a new FluidSurveys contact.Action
Create a new FluidSurveys contact list.
Create a new FluidSurveys contact and add them to an existing list.
Send a POST request to your prebuilt FluidSurveys Manual Trigger.
Send a single survey invitation to a contact.
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and FluidSurveys.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.