How to connect OffAlerts + FileInvite
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and FileInvite automatically—no code required.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Choosing a monitor will trigger on all new events on that monitor.
Triggers when a new FileInvite is created/sent.Try ItTriggerInstant
The Template to use when creating a new invite with this Zap. Make sure you have at least 1 Template in FIleInvite.
Email address of the contact so send the invite to. The contact must exist in Fileinvite so use "Create Person" action first.
Due Date OffsetRequired
The number of days in the future the new invite is due. For example: 7 will make the due date 1 week after the Zap is run.
Choose what status the new invite will have. You can create a draft invite or create and send the new invite.
Triggers when a new person is created.Try ItTriggerInstant
Address 1Please Note: If any of the address fields are filled, this field is marked as required.
2 letter ISO code for the country. Defaults to United States if entered code is or invalid not provided.
How OffAlerts + FileInvite Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and FileInvite.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.