How to connect OffAlerts + Fidelizador
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and Fidelizador automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
New Monitor Event
Triggers when a new monitor event triggers.
automatically do this!
Create a Contact
Create a new contact on your account
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- Updated ContactTriggers when a contact field is updated using a Fidelizador form.Trigger
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is added to a list using a Fidelizador form and accepts the confirmation email.Trigger
- New Workflow ActionTriggers when a Zapier action step runs in the selected workflow.Trigger
- Create a ContactCreate a new contact on your accountAction
- Update ContactUpdates an existing contact's information.Action
- Trigger a Workflow With a Hook StartTrigger an specific Workflow which contains a Hook startAction
- Find or Create a ContactFind a contact in a specific account.Action
Find or create a contact in a specific account.
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts + Fidelizador.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.