How to connect OffAlerts + Feedly
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and Feedly automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- New NoteTriggers when you add a new note to an article.Trigger
- New Article in FolderTriggers when a new article is published in a Feedly folder.Trigger
- New Article in FeedTriggers when a new article is published in a feed (RSS, web alert, Twitter etc).Trigger
- New Priority ArticleTriggers when an article is prioritized.Trigger
- New Article Saved for LaterTriggers when new article is saved in "Read Later".Trigger
- New Article in BoardTriggers when an article is added to a board.Trigger
- New HighlightTriggers when you add a new highlight to an article.Trigger
Triggers when a new popular article is published in a Feedly folder.
Triggers when a new article is found in a web alert
Add an article to a board from a URL.
Save a new article in a board.
Adds a new feed subscription to Feedly.
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and Feedly.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.