How to connect OffAlerts + FeedBlitz
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and FeedBlitz automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- New Subscriber Opted in to ListTriggers when a new subscriber joins a list.Trigger
- Subscriber Completed Funnel / Autoresponder / Drip SequenceTriggers when a subscriber finishes the sequence of articles and is no longer active on that sequence.Trigger
- Subscriber Unsubscribed From ListTriggers when a subscriber unsubscribes from a list.Trigger
- Add Email Address to GroupAdds an email address to a group.Action
- Add SubscriberAdds a new subscriber to a list. Dual opt-in is required and will be initiated by FeedBlitz.Action
- Add Email Address to Suppression ListAdds an email address to a suppression list.Action
- Remove Email Address From GroupRemoves an email address from a group.Action
Removes an email address from a suppression list.
Removes a subscriber from a list.
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and FeedBlitz.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.