How to connect OffAlerts + FastField Mobile Forms
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and FastField Mobile Forms automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a new Form is submitted to FastField.Trigger
- Create Form DispatchSends a Form to one or more users, with the option of pre-populating Form Fields. The Form appears in the users inbox in the FastField Mobile App.Action
- Update Global ListReplaces an existing FastField Global List with a Global List in a xlsx or csv file.Action
- Update Lookup ListReplaces an existing FastField Lookup List with a Lookup List in a xlsx or csv file.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and FastField Mobile Forms.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.