How to connect OffAlerts + eSputnik
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and eSputnik automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is added.Trigger
- New Contact in SegmentTriggers when a new contact is added to a segment.Trigger
- Add/Update ContactAdds confirmed contact or updates existing contact.Action
- Subscribe ContactSubscribes a contact.Action
- Send EventSends an event.Action
- Send EmailSends an email using a specified message template.Action
- Send SMSSends SMS using a specified message template.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and eSputnik.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.