How to connect OffAlerts + Epos Now
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and Epos Now automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- New BookingTriggers when a booking is created.Trigger
- New CustomerTriggers when a customer is created.Trigger
- New Customer RatingTriggers when a customer gives you a new rating.Trigger
- New TransactionTriggers when a transaction is made.Trigger
- New ProductTriggers when a product is created.Trigger
- Add a New BookingAdds a new booking.Action
- Add a New CustomerAdds a new customer.Action
- Epos Now
Adds a new product.
- Epos Now
Creates a new transaction.
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and Epos Now.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.