How to connect OffAlerts + EKM
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and EKM automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- New Customer(s)Triggers when new Customers are created in your account.Trigger
- New Order With StatusTriggers when a new order is added that matches a given Order Status.Trigger
- New Paid Order(s)Triggers when a new order is added that payment has been taken for.Trigger
- New OrdersTriggers when new Orders are created in your account.Trigger
- New Order StatusTriggers when a new Order Status is created in your account.Trigger
- New ProductTriggers when a new Product is created in your account.Trigger
- New Product VariantTriggers when a new Product Variant is created in your account.Trigger
Create a customer.
Create a product.
Update a product.
Update a product variant.
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts + EKM.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.