How to connect OffAlerts + DynaPictures
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and DynaPictures automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- New ImageTriggers when a new image is generated from a template.Trigger
- New TemplateTriggers when a new image template is created in DynaPictures.Trigger
- New Template With Layer ParamsTriggers when a new image template is created. Provides a list with the names of layer params that need to be specified in oder to generate an image based on this template. This list of param names is useful to create columns in a spreadsheet and use it to generate actual images later.Trigger
- Create ImageGenerates a new image based on an image template.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and DynaPictures.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.