How to connect OffAlerts + DoneDone
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and DoneDone automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Choosing a monitor will trigger on all new events on that monitor.
"Normal", "Admin", or "Owner". If blank, defaults to "Normal".
If blank, defaults to your company.
If "true", will send a new account membership email to the user. Defaults to "false".
Choose the project from the account you selected above.
Use markdown for any styles.
The email address of the person assigned this task. If blank, will be unassigned.
The name of the status for this task (e.g. open or in progress). Defaults to the first status in this project's workflow.
Low, Medium, High, or Critical (defaults to Low)
A comma-delimited list of tags to associate to this task
If "true", will send Slack notifications, emails, etc. as configured in your account. Defaults to "false".
How OffAlerts + DoneDone Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and DoneDone.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.