How to connect OffAlerts + DoneDone
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and DoneDone automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
New Monitor Event
Triggers when a new monitor event triggers.
automatically do this!
Create Account Membership
Creates a new user in a DoneDone account
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- New ConversationsTriggers when a new conversation is created.Trigger
- New Conversation EventTriggers when a new event is made to a conversation (including conversation creations).Trigger
- New TasksTriggers when a new task is created.Trigger
- New Task EventTriggers when a new event occurs on a task (including task creations).Trigger
- Create TaskCreates a task in a projectAction
- Create Account MembershipCreates a new user in a DoneDone accountAction
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts + DoneDone.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.