How to connect OffAlerts + Dialed
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and Dialed automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- New Contact AddedTriggers when a new contact is added.Trigger
- New Inbound Text MessageTriggers when a new inbound text message is received.Trigger
- Create ContactCreates a Contact in Dialed.Action
- Disable Do Not DisturbTurns Do Not Disturb offAction
- Enable Do Not DisturbTurns on Do Not DisturbAction
- Send MessageSends an SMS Message.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and Dialed.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.