How to connect OffAlerts + Design Pickle
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and Design Pickle automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- Completed RequestTriggers when a request is completed.Trigger
- File DeliveredTriggers when a design file is delivered.Trigger
- New RequestTriggers when a new request is made.Trigger
- Reply to RequestTriggers when your designer replies to a request.Trigger
- Create RequestCreates a request.Action
- Update RequestUpdates a request.Action
- Find RequestFinds an existing request by subject.Action
- Design Pickle
Find a request (or create a new request if it does not exist)
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and Design Pickle.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.