How to connect OffAlerts + DataScope Forms
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and DataScope Forms automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- New Assigned TaskTriggers when a new task is assigned.Trigger
- New Form EntryTriggers when a new form entry is created.Trigger
- New PDFTriggers when new PDF is generated.Trigger
- Assign TaskCreate a new tasks assigned to specific form and user.Action
- Change Form StatusChange the status of the form.Action
- Modify Form AnswerCreate or change a new answer in a form response.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and DataScope Forms.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.