How to connect OffAlerts + Cartegraph
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and Cartegraph automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Choosing a monitor will trigger on all new events on that monitor.
Additional Fields To Insert
Step 3: Select Output
Fields To Output
Note: All fields will return if left empty.
Step 2: Set Up Automation in Cartegraph
What event do you want this Zap to listen to?
The name entered here displays in Automation Manager when the Zap is turned on the first time. Do not change the automation name because a duplicate is created. Filtering the trigger records is done in Automation Manager.
Step 3: Update Record
Fields to Update
How OffAlerts + Cartegraph Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and Cartegraph.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.