How to connect OffAlerts + Crisp
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and Crisp automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- Edited ContactTriggers when a contact is edited.Trigger
- Message SentTriggers when an operator sends a messageTrigger
- Message IncomingTriggers when a visitor sends a message.Trigger
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is created.Trigger
- New ConversationTriggers when a new conversation is created.Trigger
- Conversation Custom Data UpdatedTriggers when custom data is added or removed in a conversation.Trigger
- Conversation Segments UpdatedTriggers when a segment is added or removed in a conversation.Trigger
Triggers when a conversation is (un)resolved.
Creates/Update a contact
Creates a conversation
Triggers an automated campaign
Search previous Crisp conversations using a search query (an email, username, or word).
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and Crisp.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.