How to connect OffAlerts + Coupontools
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and Coupontools automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a new monitor event triggers.
Creates a single use session for a coupon. A single use session is a unique URL for a coupon for assigning to 1 user.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- New Coupon ClaimTriggers when a coupon has a new claim.Trigger
- New Coupon ValidationTriggers when a coupon has a new validation.Trigger
- New Directory RegistrationTriggers when a new user appears in the directory.Trigger
- Create a Single Use Session for a CouponCreates a single use session for a coupon. A single use session is a unique URL for a coupon for assigning to 1 user.Action
- Send Coupon by EmailSends a coupon by email.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts + Coupontools.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.