How to connect OffAlerts + Connectix
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and Connectix automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
New Monitor Event
Triggers when a new monitor event triggers.
automatically do this!
Send a Fallback
Send a Fallback.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- Message/Fallback CallbacksTriggers when a message/fallback receives a status change.Trigger
- Inbound MessagesTriggers when a new inbound message is received.Trigger
- TemplateTriggers when a template status is changed.Trigger
- Delivery TrackingTriggers when a delivery tracking event is occurs.Trigger
- Send a FallbackSend a Fallback.Action
- Send a MessageSend a new message.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts + Connectix.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.