How to connect OffAlerts + CodeREADr
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and CodeREADr automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- New Postback Receiver ScancodeREADr will send the scan to Zapier when you set the hook URL as your codeREADr's Postback URL. Triggers when a scan to the url is made.Trigger
- Add/Update Barcode ValueAdds a new barcode value or updates one if it already exists.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and CodeREADr.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.