How to connect OffAlerts + CloudBoost
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and CloudBoost automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
New Monitor Event
Triggers when a new monitor event triggers.
automatically do this!
Creates a row of data into table.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- Add CloudObjectCreates a row of data into table.Action
- Delete CloudObjectDeletes data present in your Table by object ID.Action
- Update CloudObjectUpdates data into the database according to object ID.Action
- Find DataQueries for data within a table. Search Query needs to be an exact match with the information you are searching for.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts + CloudBoost.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.