How to connect OffAlerts + ClockShark
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and ClockShark automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- New Clock InTriggers when an employee clocks in.Trigger
- New Clock OutTriggers when an employee clocks out.Trigger
- New Job AddedTriggers when a job is created.Trigger
- New NotificationTriggers when an administrator notification occurs.Trigger
- New ScheduleTriggers when a schedule is created.Trigger
- New Task AddedTriggers when a task is created.Trigger
- Create JobCreates a new job.Action
Creates a new task.
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and ClockShark.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.