How to connect OffAlerts + Client Dispute Manager
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and Client Dispute Manager automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
New Monitor Event
Triggers when a new monitor event triggers.
automatically do this!
Creates a customer.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- New CustomerTriggers when a new customer is created.Trigger
- New InvoiceTriggers when a new invoice is created.Trigger
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead is created.Trigger
- Status ChangeThis triggers happens when you change the status of a customer in the customer screen. You can go from active all the way to archive or vice versa.Trigger
- Updated CustomerTriggers when a customer is updated.Trigger
- Create CustomerCreates a customer.Action
- Create LeadCreates a new lead.Action
- Client Dispute Manager
Creates a new web lead.
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts + Client Dispute Manager.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.