How to connect OffAlerts + ClickBank
Unfortunately, there are no combinations yet for OffAlerts and ClickBank.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- RebillTriggers on the rebill of a recurring product.Trigger
- ChargebackTriggers on a chargeback for a standard or recurring product.Trigger
- RefundTriggers on the refund of a standard or recurring product.Trigger
- New SaleTriggers on the sale of a standard product or initial sale of a recurring product.Trigger
- Test RebillTriggers on the test rebill for a recurring product.Trigger
- Test RefundTriggers on the test refund for a test product.Trigger
- New Test SaleTriggers on the test sale of a product.Trigger
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and ClickBank.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
ClickBank is a global digital retailer and leading affiliate marketplace. Our ecosystem enables our clients to launch, scale and support physical and digital products and connect with affiliates to promote them. We empower entrepreneurs with the freedom to work and live across the globe, fuel their purpose and live the life of their dreams.