How to connect OffAlerts + ClicData
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and ClicData automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a new monitor event triggers.
Appends data to a data set by adding rows to the end of the existing data set. Specify which rows to add by using filters or delta loads in the data properties.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- Append DataAppends data to a data set by adding rows to the end of the existing data set. Specify which rows to add by using filters or delta loads in the data properties.Action
- Reload DataReloads a data source by deleting all rows and reloading the entire table. All data sets that can be refreshed can be reloaded from its source data.Action
- Update DataUpdates rows in a data source. This replaces specific rows in the data set from the data source. A unique key must be defined in your data set in order to use this refresh method.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts + ClicData.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.