How to connect OffAlerts + Citrix ShareFile
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and Citrix ShareFile automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- New ClientTriggers when a new client is created.Trigger
- New FileTriggers when a new file is added to the chosen folder.Trigger
- Add NoteAdds a note in the chosen folder.Action
- Add URLAdds a URL in the chosen folder.Action
- Create FolderCreates a folder in the chosen folder. If home is chosen will create a folder in the home directory.Action
- Create Client UserCreates a ShareFile user with the given information.Action
- Upload FileAllows user to upload a file to the selected folder.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and Citrix ShareFile.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.