How to connect OffAlerts + Cincopa
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and Cincopa automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Free 14-day trial
5,000+ supported apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Choosing a monitor will trigger on all new events on that monitor.
New Deleted Gallery
Triggers when a gallery is deleted.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a new lead is created.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when gallery and all of its assets stored on the server and ready to be delivered with the CDN.Try ItTriggerInstant
New Deleted Asset
Triggers when an asset is deleted.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a new gallery is created.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when the asset and all of its versions are stored on server and ready to be delivered with the CDN.Try ItTriggerInstant
New Uploaded Asset
Triggers when a new asset is uploaded.Try ItTriggerInstant
How OffAlerts + Cincopa Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and Cincopa.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.