How to connect OffAlerts + CheckMarket
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and CheckMarket automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- API Throttling Limit ReachedTriggers when the throttling limit for your API requests has been reached.Trigger
- Panelist UnsubscribedTriggers when a panelists chooses to opt out of receiving further emails from the sender.Trigger
- Panelist BouncedTriggers when an email invitation for a panelist has bounced.Trigger
- New Complete RespondentTriggers when a respondent has completed a survey.Trigger
- New Partial RespondentTriggers when a respondent has submitted a page, occurs for each page a respondent completes.Trigger
- Send Survey InvitationAdd a new panelist to your survey. If your survey is Live and the CheckMarket email channel is active, a survey invitation will be automatically sent.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts + CheckMarket.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.