How to connect OffAlerts + ChartMogul
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and ChartMogul automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- Add Custom Attribute to CustomerAdds a custom attribute to the customers in ChartMogul that have the given email address.Action
- Add Custom Attribute to Customer via External IDAdd a custom attribute to a ChartMogul customer using their External IDAction
- Add Tag to CustomerAdds a tag to the customers in ChartMogul that have the given email address.Action
- Add Tag to Customer via External IDAdds a tag to the customer in ChartMogul with the specified external IDAction
- Find Customer via External IDFind a customer via the external IDAction
- Find Customer via EmailFind a customer via email addressAction
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts + ChartMogul.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.