How to connect OffAlerts + Cflow
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and Cflow automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- New RequestTriggers when a new request is created in a workflow.Trigger
- Request Reaches a Process StageTriggers when a new request reaches a process stage in a workflow.Trigger
- Create a Draft RequestCreates a new request in the selected process, populates the fields and saves it as a draft. This also emails the process initiators that a new draft request is waiting to be submitted.Action
- Create a Request and SubmitCreates a new request in the selected process, populates the fields and submits it for processing. All field validations and rules are evaluated and the request may move to next stage based on the rule conditions. Also triggers the necessary email notifications.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and Cflow.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.