How to connect OffAlerts + Callexa Feedback
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and Callexa Feedback automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Choosing a monitor will trigger on all new events on that monitor.
Select the survey to add recipients to.
If your data source includes a unique id for this person's record, it is highly recommended to include it here. This enables you to sync back replies and prevent duplicates. Otherwise the email address will be used instead.
In case you do not get separate fields for first and last name in your trigger app, use this field to submit the full name. Callexa will split the name at the first space. If no space exists, it will be used as last name.
Sets the send date to x days in the future.
If set, the recipient will only be surveyed after this date. In case you don't have a date value available, use the Send Delay field above.
How OffAlerts + Callexa Feedback Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and Callexa Feedback.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.