How to connect OffAlerts + bunq
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and bunq automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- Updated BalanceTriggers when your total account balance is updated.Trigger
- New Card PaymentTriggers when a new card payment is made.Trigger
- New PaymentTriggers when a new incoming/outgoing payment is created.Trigger
- Create Draft PaymentCreates a new draft payment.Action
- Create PaymentCreates a new payment between your own monetary accounts.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and bunq.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.