How to connect OffAlerts + BugHerd
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and BugHerd automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- Comment CreatedTriggers when a comment is createdTrigger
- Project CreatedTriggers when a project is created.Trigger
- Task CreatedTriggers only when a task is createdTrigger
- Task Created or UpdatedTriggers when a task is created or updated.Trigger
- Add an Attachment to a TaskAdds an Attachment to a TaskAction
- Add a Comment to a TaskAdds a Comment to a TaskAction
- Create a ProjectCreates a Project.Action
Creates a New Task.
Updates a Task.
Finds a task by the external ID you have set on it
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and BugHerd.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.