How to connect OffAlerts + BugHerd
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and BugHerd automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- Comment CreatedTriggers when a comment is createdTrigger
- Project CreatedTriggers when a project is created.Trigger
- Task CreatedTriggers only when a task is createdTrigger
- Task Created or UpdatedTriggers when a task is created or updated.Trigger
- Add an Attachment to a TaskAdds an Attachment to a TaskAction
- Add a Comment to a TaskAdds a Comment to a TaskAction
- Create a ProjectCreates a Project.Action
Creates a New Task.
Updates a Task.
Finds a task by the external ID you have set on it
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts + BugHerd.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.