How to connect OffAlerts + BoomTown
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and BoomTown automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- Call LoggedTriggers when a call is logged for one of your assigned leads.Trigger
- Category ChangedTriggers when a category is changed for one of your assigned leads.Trigger
- Email ReceivedTriggers when you receive a email from one of your assigned leads.Trigger
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead is created.Trigger
- Lead Asked QuestionTriggers when a lead submits a web inquiry or question on your BoomTown site.Trigger
- Tag AddedTriggers when a tag is added to an assigned lead.Trigger
- Tag RemovedTriggers when a tag is removed from an assigned lead.Trigger
Triggers when you receive a text message from one of your assigned leads.
Triggers when a To-Do is created for an assigned lead.
Creates a new lead or updates an existing lead.
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and BoomTown.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.