How to connect OffAlerts + Boingnet
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and Boingnet automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- Email ClickedTriggers when a contact clicks on a link in an email sent by a campaign.Trigger
- New Contact AddedTriggers when a new contact is created.Trigger
- pURL Web Form CompletedTriggers when a contact submits a form from their personalized URL.Trigger
- Add Contact to Drip Nurture CampaignAdds a new contact to an existing drip nurture campaign.Action
- New ContactCreates a new contact in a selected list.Action
- Create New Personal URLCreates a new pURL for a selected personalized campaign.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and Boingnet.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.