How to connect OffAlerts + BlogIn
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and BlogIn automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
New Monitor Event
Triggers when a new monitor event triggers.
automatically do this!
Create New Draft
Create (but do not publish) a new post on BlogIn.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- New PostTriggers when a new post is published on BlogIn.Trigger
- New UserTriggers when a new user joins BlogIn.Trigger
- Post UpdatedTriggers when published post has been updated.Trigger
- User UpdatedTriggers when a user profile on BlogIn is updated.Trigger
- Create New DraftCreate (but do not publish) a new post on BlogIn.Action
- Publish New PostCreate and publish a new post on BlogIn.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts + BlogIn.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.