How to connect OffAlerts + BigMarker
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and BigMarker automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- Registration Attendees ReportTriggers when webinar is ended with attendees.Trigger
- Channel Wide New Attendee EnterTriggers when a new attendee entered a webinar for a given channel.Trigger
- Conference New Attendee EnterTriggers when a new attendee entered a webinar.Trigger
- New Channel Webinar RegistrationTriggers when a new webinar registration is created from the specified BigMarker channel.Trigger
- New Webinar RegistrationTriggers when a new registration is created for a particular webinar.Trigger
- Register Member to an EventRegisters a member to an event.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and BigMarker.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.