How to connect OffAlerts + Beamer
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and Beamer automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Choosing a monitor will trigger on all new events on that monitor.
New Feature Request
Triggers when a new feature request is created.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a new comment is sent for a post.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a new post is published.Try ItTriggerInstant
New Feature Request Comment
Triggers when a new comment is sent for a feature request.Try ItTriggerInstant
New Feature Request Vote
Triggers when a new vote is sent for a feature request.Try ItTriggerInstant
New NPS Response
Triggers when a new NPS response is received.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a post is deleted.Try ItTriggerInstant
How OffAlerts + Beamer Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and Beamer.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.