How to connect OffAlerts + Bark
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and Bark automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a new monitor event triggers.
Purchase an active Bark and get the customer's contact details. We'll email the customer to let them know you're interested in their business.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- New BarkTriggers when a new Bark (lead) is submitted by a customer.Trigger
- New Purchased BarkTriggers when you purchase a Bark.Trigger
- New ReviewTriggers when you receive a new review on your seller profile.Trigger
- Purchase BarkPurchase an active Bark and get the customer's contact details. We'll email the customer to let them know you're interested in their business.Action
- Set Note on BarkSet a note on Bark you've purchased, to keep track of changes.Action
- Set Quote on BarkSet a quote on a Bark that you've purchased, and let the buyer know.Action
- Skip BarkMark a Bark as Not Interested, so that you do not see this Bark in your dashboard or in search results.Action
Change the status of a Bark you've purchased, to mark it as live, archived or hired.
Retrieve the latest details on a Bark by its ID.
Retrieve latest details on a Bark that you have purchased, including customer contact details.
Search for active Barks, optionally filtering by category, location and request age.
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts + Bark.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.