How to connect OffAlerts + Azendoo
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and Azendoo automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
New Monitor Event
Triggers when a new monitor event triggers.
automatically do this!
Create New Activity
Triggers a new activity by the app.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- New Task Assigned to MeTriggers when a user sends me a task.Trigger
- New Completed TaskTriggers when a task is marked as completed.Trigger
- New TaskTriggers when a user creates a task.Trigger
- Create New ActivityTriggers a new activity by the app.Action
- Send New MessageCreates a new conversation.Action
- Create SubjectCreates a new subject.Action
- Create TaskCreates a new task.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts + Azendoo.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.