How to connect OffAlerts + Avaza
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and Avaza automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- Invoice SentTriggers when a new Invoice is sent.Trigger
- New CompanyTriggers when a new contact Company is created.Trigger
- New ContactTriggered when a new company contact is created.Trigger
- New ProjectTriggers when a new Project is created.Trigger
- New TaskTriggers when a new Task is created.Trigger
- Create ProjectCreates a new Project.Action
- Create TaskCreates a new Task.Action
Creates a new Contact.
Creates a new Invoice.
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and Avaza.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.