How to connect OffAlerts + AutoRemote
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and AutoRemote automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Free 14-day trial
5,000+ supported apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- New Received Message in ZapierReceives messages from AutoRemote and lets you act on themTrigger
- New MessageSend a message to your Android deviceAction
- New NotificationSend a notification to your Android deviceAction
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and AutoRemote.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.