How to connect OffAlerts + AutoRemote
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and AutoRemote automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
New Monitor Event
Triggers when a new monitor event triggers.
automatically do this!
Send a message to your Android device
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- New Received Message in ZapierReceives messages from AutoRemote and lets you act on themTrigger
- New MessageSend a message to your Android deviceAction
- New NotificationSend a notification to your Android deviceAction
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts + AutoRemote.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.