How to connect OffAlerts + Artichoke
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and Artichoke automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a new monitor event triggers.
Creates a new client note.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- New AppointmentTriggers when new appointment is created.Trigger
- New ClientTriggers when a new client is created.Trigger
- New ExpenseTriggers when a new expense is created.Trigger
- New or Updated AppointmentTriggers when a new appointment is created, updated or deleted.Trigger
- New PaymentTriggers when a new payment is created.Trigger
- New VendorTriggers when a new vendor is created.Trigger
- Create Client NoteCreates a new client note.Action
Updates an appointment. Only the Start Date of an Appointment can be updated.
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts + Artichoke.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.