How to connect OffAlerts + AppDrag
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and AppDrag automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- New Shop OrderTriggers when an order is placed.Trigger
- Shop Order Status UpdatedTriggers when the status of an order is updated.Trigger
- Post Blog ArticlePosts a blog article to your website.Action
- Execute API FunctionExecute an API Function from your Cloud Backend.Action
- Insert RowInsert a row into a Cloud Database table.Action
- Update RowUpdate a row from your Cloud Database table.Action
Adds one or more contacts to a newsletter list.
Deletes one or more contacts from a newsletter list.
Sends a newsletter draft.
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and AppDrag.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.