How to connect OffAlerts + Appcues
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and Appcues automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- Appcues Event FiredTriggers when any Appcues event fires for a specific flow.Trigger
- Custom Event ReceivedTriggers when Appcues receives a custom event.Trigger
- Flow CompletedTriggers when a flow is completed.Trigger
- Form SubmittedTriggers when a form element (excluding NPS survey) is submitted through an Appcues flow.Trigger
- NPS SubmittedTriggers when a new NPS event is submitted. Sends separateTrigger
- Send EventSend a user event to AppcuesAction
- Update User ProfileUpdate user profile attributes for your end userAction
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and Appcues.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.