How to connect OffAlerts + Intermedia AnyMeeting
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and Intermedia AnyMeeting automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- New AttendeeTriggers at the end of a meeting or a webinar to send information about your attendees.Trigger
- Recording ReadyTriggers when a customer's recording ready.Trigger
- New Webinar RegistrationTriggers when a person registers for one of your webinars.Trigger
- New Webinar ScheduledTriggers when a new webinar is scheduled in AnyMeeting.Trigger
- Schedule MeetingCreates a new meeting.Action
- New Webinar RegistrationRegisters a person for your webinar.Action
- Schedule WebinarCreates a new webinar.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and Intermedia AnyMeeting.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.