How to connect OffAlerts + Amazon SNS
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and Amazon SNS automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- New JSON MessageTriggers when a new JSON message is sent on a topic and parses the message body as JSON. Automatically manages the subscription.Trigger
- New MessageTriggers when a new message is sent on a topic. Automatically manages the subscription.Trigger
- New SubscriptionTriggers when you add a new subscription.Trigger
- New TopicTriggers when you add a new topic.Trigger
- Create JSON MessageCreate a new JSON message using data from the source trigger.Action
- Create MessageCreate a new message.Action
- Create TopicCreate a new topic.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and Amazon SNS.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.